Subject: VB: Notification Received – State Fee Payment Required. Habanos Nordic AB
From: "Stephan Praetorius" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Natalja Falk" <[email-masked]>,Maksim Moškov <[email-masked]>, "Margus Reiland | WIDEN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2025 11:27:42 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Estonia Health Board,

Habanos Nordic AB is a company that supports six different EU countries
through the EU-CEG portal. It means that we are handling all EU-CEG
registrations for: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.
Our work in the EU-CEG portal is to make adjustments according to the
rules set by the EU Commission. This includes removal, new registration
and amendments of pack size to existing EU-CEG registrations.

The below Product IDś have been amendments for the market of: Sweden,
Denmark and Lithuania. The amendments were for additional pack size that
have been added to each of the Product IDś, NOT FOR ESTONIA.

This kind of actions have nothing to do with Estonia and therefore your
action and message below is not Correct.

It seems that the Health Board have received a notification from EU-CEG,
which is the reason for your below email, but the notification DON’T
involve the Estonian market.

Every time our company use EU-CEG for some reason you will receive a
notification, but you can’t continue to send emails regarding payment for
actions that DON’T involve Estonia!

If you have any further question on how the EU-CEG system works don’t
hesitate to come back to me.

Best regards,

Stephan Praetorius

Head of Habanos Nordic AB

+46 708 657739

Från: TA tpd < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Skickat: den 8 april 2025 14:46
Till: info < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Ämne: Notification Received – State Fee Payment Required. Habanos Nordic
AB

Dear Sir/Madam,

You have submitted an amendment of a notification / amendments of
notifications through the EU-CEG portal.

The amendment has been made for a product ID number / The amendments have
been made for products ID numbers:
ID: 00918-16-26010 (Date: 07.01.2025, Type: Update of information on a
previously reported product submission at product and/or presentation
level not leading to a new Product ID.)

ID: 00918-16-17020 (Date: 02.04.2025, Type: Update of information on a
previously reported product submission at product and/or presentation
level not leading to a new Product ID.)

ID: 00918-16-17023 (Date: 02.04.2025, Type: Update of information on a
previously reported product submission at product and/or presentation
level not leading to a new Product ID.)

ID: 00918-16-17022 (Date: 02.04.2025, Type: Update of information on a
previously reported product submission at product and/or presentation
level not leading to a new Product ID.)

ID: 00918-16-17027 (Date: 02.04.2025, Type: Update of information on a
previously reported product submission at product and/or presentation
level not leading to a new Product ID.)

ID: 00918-16-26021 (Date: 02.04.2025, Type: Update of information on a
previously reported product submission at product and/or presentation
level not leading to a new Product ID.)

Note that the amendments to the Tobacco Act (§ 10^4) and the Statutory
Fees Act (§ 298^4) entered into force on 01.01.2025, according to which a
statutory fee must be paid before submitting a notification of tobacco
products and products related to a tobacco product (§ 10^4 (1) of the
Tobacco Act.

Thank you if you have already paid a statutory fee.

Please, pay within 14 days, by 22.04.2025, the statutory fee of 740 euros
for the assessment of a notification of tobacco products and products
related to tobacco products pursuant to § 298^4 (2) of the Statutory Fees
Act. The assessment of the notification will begin after the statutory fee
has been received in the account of the Ministry of Finance.

The Health Board will not process notifications with unpaid fees (§ 11 (2)
of the Statutory Fees Act) and such notifications will not be published on
the website of the Health Board.

The information submitted on the basis of § 10  (1)-(3) of the Tobacco Act
is published on the website of the Health Board after verifying the
compliance of the notification with requirements and assessing the
submitted information. A statutory fee of 100 euros per year must be paid
for publication and storage of a notification of tobacco products and
products related to tobacco products in accordance with § 298^4 (3) of the
Statutory Fees Act. Upon publication of the information, except in the
case of information concerning the tar, nicotine and carbon monoxide
yields of tobacco products, account is taken of the need to protect
business secrets relating to the ingredients of tobacco products.

Payment details can be found on the website of the Health Board:
https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#riigiloivud
https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#tasud

For any clarification, please contact us at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department
Republic of Estonia Health Board
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.terviseamet.ee <http://www.terviseamet.ee>
Paldiski 81, 10614 Tallinn